OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY – £17,000 per annum
Access Your Care is a Home Care and all round Home Support Agency based in Clevedon, North Somerset.
We have doubled in size every year since 2015 so we’ve created this new position within the company to support our growing services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated, Office Administrator to join our growing company and assist us in continuing to provide premium care services in people’s homes.
Within this role you will be required to provide day to day administrative support to ensure our office operations run smoothly and act as a first point of contact for customers visiting or phoning our office.
There is huge scope for progression within this role as our Office Administrator will also provide assistance to both our HR and Finance functions and will be given the option to progress their careers in either of these fields.
Some of the duties you will perform in this role are:
- Answering Phones, greeting all visitors to office, keeping office space clear and sundries stocked up.
- Monitor stock control for all equipment, uniform, PPE, stationary, promotional material, staff paperwork and keysafes
- Coordinate weekly keysafe installations including booking appointments and creating invoices
- To work alongside the Staff Led Team Leader to coordinate all staff training including booking training rooms, notifying staff of dates and keeping a record of all training activities
- Assist the HR Lead with the recruitment process including, but not limited to: responding to recruitment enquires, booking interviews, obtaining references and creating/maintaining paper and electronic based staff files
- Assist the HR Lead with the staff inductions including booking rooms, compiling staff handbooks and supplying new staff with uniform and equipment
Please see job description and person specification for further information.
This is a full time, permanent position – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Along with the opportunity to start your career with a growing and innovative company, we also offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Additional annual leave after 2, 3 and 5 years service
- Pension scheme
- Full induction and opportunities for career progression
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – discounts and vouchers from 1000 of retailers
Closing date for this post is Sunday 24th June 2018 – interviews are expected to take place the following week.
For more information and details on how to apply please see job description and application form below.