The Wellness Service
The Wellness service aims to help improve and sustain the physical and mental well being of people across North Somerset, allowing them to remain as independent as possible in their own home and communities.
The service is a FREE service to residents of North somerset over the age of 18.
The service is provided by Access Your Care in partnership with North Somerset Council.
The service operates between the hours of 09:00 and 22:00 seven days a week.
Referrals will be processed between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
The Wellness Service can help by:
- Checking people are safe and well
- Maintaining people’s independence in the community
- Reducing social isolation
- Signposting people to other community resources, groups, and services
- Exploring the benefits of Technology Enabled Care (TEC)
- The service will be tailored to the person’s desired outcomes in line with the different levels of contact and support available.
Who can use the Wellness Service?
- Must be a North Somerset resident
- Must be able to talk on the phone, video call or respond to text
- People who have recently returned from hospital
- People who are caring for someone else
- People recently bereaved
- People with physical or minor mental health conditions that are at risk of deterioration. NB this does not include those with severe and enduring mental health
To make a referral to the wellness service just click the icon below: