Access Your Care in partnership with North Somerset Council is immensely proud to offer several salaried positions within a new innovative Reablement Team.
You can expect to receive:
- A role dependent salary of £22,000 – £25,000
- A permanent position within our company
- Immediate start available
- A Joining bonus of up to £1,000
- Proud to Care Bonus of 2 weeks extra pay per year
- Paid mileage and access to company vehicles
- Fully funded qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Fully paid induction and specialised training
- 28 days annual leave + 5 extra based on length of service
- Smart phone, tablet, laptop and uniform provided
- Blue light key worker discount card
- Healthcare plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Workplace pension
The team will provide a ‘wrap around’ service and form a key part of Social Care intervention by delivering outcome focussed support.
The overarching aim of the service is to ensure service users can regain independence and remain independent in their own home without any formal support.
The team and service will be supported by and be part of the wider Adult Health & Social Care multidisciplinary teams, which includes direct input from occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and social workers amongst others.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience and knowledge of the Adult Health & Social Care Sector
- Enthusiasm and passion about implementing new ways of working
- A desire for a career in Adult Health & Social Care
- A drive for progression and personal development
- The ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle whilst working
We have full and part time positions available with set shift patterns so why not give us a call or visit our website today to find out more.