Community Care Assistant Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with or without care experience, to work with a growing and innovative company.We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who are passionate about delivering care services to join our expanding team, to help us continue to provide our dynamic, premium care services in people’s homes.
We believe that every role in our company is significant and we are strongly committed to ensuring that our team are happy, motivated and supported in their role, which enables them to deliver the best service to our clients.
Along with great career progression opportunities we also offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive Pay Rate
Weekday – 7am to 4pm – £8.40 per hour
Weekday – 4pm to 10pm – £8.70 per hour
Weekend – 7am to 4pm – £9.80 per hour
Weekend – 4pm to 10pm – £10.50 per hour
- Paid Travel time between calls/clients
- Paid mileage between calls/clients and home
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Pension scheme – employer contributions doubling in April
- 24 hour open office and support network
- £250 refer a friend reward scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – Discounts and vouchers from 1000’s of retailers
- Additional annual leave for length of service
- Full uniform and smart phone
- Full induction and fantastic training opportunities
- Varied, local and diverse workload
We ask that every member of our team work alternate weekends either: 2 mornings and one evening or 1 morning and 2 evenings.
If you’re interested in finding out more information just click below.