Community Care Assistant Role
With all the following benefits available, why look anywhere else:
* £250 Joining Bonus
* Further pay rises in April (pay rises for the 5th year in a row)
* The best pay rates in the County & in the top 5% of the UK
* Guaranteed hour contracts
* Bonuses paid and available to all staff
* Paid travel time between calls and mileage home
* Free QCF qualifications with further pay rises on completion
* Pension scheme with maximum employer contribution
* Additional annual leave for length of service
* Full & part time positions available
* Full uniform including satchel, fleece, raincoat and more
* Localised work with reduced travel time between calls
* A further £250 for each friend you refer
* Immediate start available
On top of this earn £1750 per month or £21,000 a year as a full time Community Care Assistant working as part of our team. That is a fact!
As one of the biggest care providers in North Somerset, we are excited to be able to offer local work and with short travel distances between clients.
Further benefits include:
– A smart phone
– A 24 hour open office and support network
– Fixed rotas, allowing you the freedom to plan your life outside of work, with ease
– A diverse workload with career development opportunities
If you’re interested in finding out more information just click below.