CLIENT COORDINATOR – £19,000 per annum
Access Your Care is a Home Care and all round Home Support Agency based in Clevedon, North Somerset.
We have doubled in size every year since 2015 so we’ve created this new position within the company to support our growing services.
This exciting position within our operations team is a fantastic opportunity for those experienced in the health and social care sector, to work both in an office environment and within the community.
Some of the duties of our Client Coordinator include:
- Liaising with Social Workers, Commissioning Teams, Nurses, GPs, Care Assistants, clients and their family members etc. ensuring all client enquiries or variations in packages of care are promptly resolved to maintain responsive and positive outcomes for clients
- Completing emergency assessments
- Updating client risk assessments, care plans and medication records
- Making referrals to relevant professionals
- Keeping client records accurate and up to date.
Please see job description and person specification for further information.
This is a full time, permanent position – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm within participation in the out of hours team on a rotational basis.
Along with the opportunity to start your career with a growing and innovative company, we also offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Additional annual leave after 2, 3 and 5 years service
- Pension scheme
- Full induction and opportunities for career progression
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – discounts and vouchers from 1000 of retailers
Closing date for this post is Thursday 16th August 2018 – interviews are expected to take place the following week.
For more information and details on how to apply please see job description and complete application form below.