Service Planner Vacancy – £19,000 – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Having gone through another year of unprecedented growth AND with more of the same to come in 2018/19 and beyond, we are pleased to announce that we are in search of another experienced Service Planner to join our team.
Working in a fast paced environment, the Service Planner is responsible for the rostering of care and support staff to clients, across all our services covering the North Somerset area. The Service Planner will make sure that all calls are covered, by managing staffs rosters effectively, ensuring continuity, quality of care and punctuality to preferred call times.
You will join our hugely experienced team made up of existing planners, service coordinators, team leaders and will be reporting to the registered care manager. You will be expected to form excellent working relationships with your peers, other healthcare professionals, customers and their next of kin.
The Service Planner will be office based Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and will contribute to the on call rota, working one week in six.
Some essential requirements of the role:
• Previous experience in a similar role, including extensive rostering and care coordination experience
• Experience working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
• Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritising own workload and meeting deadlines
• Will need to be flexible for the needs of the business and work effectively with team members and on their own
• Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
We will also offer:
• Smart phone & laptop
• Pension scheme – Employer contributions doubling in April
• £250 refer a friend bonus
• Employee reward and bonus schemes
• Additional annual leave for length of service
• Full induction and fantastic training opportunities
The closing date for this role is Sunday 20th May 2018