Assessment and Reviews Coordinator – Salary: £20,0000
Receive a £250* ‘Christmas bonus’ for joining our team now!
Due to further planned expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Assessment & Reviews Coordinator to join our growing team.
This exciting position within our operations team is a fantastic opportunity for those experienced in the health and social care sector, to work both in an office environment and within the community.
Within this role you will be the first point of contact for people who access our services. You will oversee the holistic needs of each client including the completion of person centred support planning and reviews; this gives you a unique opportunity to work closely with other health and social care professionals and the voluntary sector. You will also act as a mentor and role model to our Community Care Assistants offering comprehensive advice and guidance when required.
These are full time, permanent positions with working hours being between 8am – 4pm. Assessment and Reviews Coordinators also contribute to the manager on call rota.
Other benefits include:
• Pension scheme – Employer contributions doubling in April
• £250 refer a friend bonus
• Employee reward and bonus schemes
• QCF Qualifications in health and social care
• Opportunity to complete management induction standards
• Additional annual leave after 2, 3 and 5 years service
• Full uniform and smart phone
• Full induction and fantastic training opportunities
Closing date for this post is 22nd November 2018 at 12pm, with interviews expected to take place the following week.
For more information and details on how to apply please see job description and complete application form below.