Full Time Team Leader Position – £19,000 per annum
Access Your Care is a Home Care and all round Home Support Agency based in Clevedon, North Somerset.
Our Response24 and CareHub teams provide a combination of dynamic services, these services include:
- Short term domiciliary care services
- Traditional home care services
- End of Life care
- Re-ablement care
- Overnight Care
- Domestic services
Alongside commissioned services by North Somerset Council and North Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group, we also supply our services to self funding clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated, full-time Team Leader to join our growing company and help us continue to provide our dynamic, premium care services in people’s homes.
Within this role you will be the first point of contact for people who access our services. You will oversee the holistic needs of each client including the completion of person centred support planning and reviews; this gives you a unique opportunity to work closely with other health and social care professionals and the voluntary sector .You will also act as a mentor and role model to our Community Care Assistants offering comprehensive advice and guidance when required. Our Team Leaders also contribute to the manager on call rota outside of office hours.
This is a full time, permanent position – shifts are 8am-4pm and every other weekend
Along with the opportunity to start your career with a growing and innovative company, we also offer a wide range of benefits including:
- QCF Qualifications in health and social care
- Opportunity to complete management induction standards
- Additional annual leave after 2, 3 and 5 years service
- Pension scheme
- Full uniform, smart phone and laptop
- Full induction and opportunities for career progression
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Employee benefit scheme – discounts and vouchers from 1000 of retailers
Please see job description for further information and job specification.
Closing date for this post is 9th April 2018 at 12pm – interviews are expected to take place the following week.