Bank Overnight Community Care Assistant
We have a fantastic, opportunity for a motivated and experienced Bank Overnight Community Carer to join our innovative and growing company.
This exciting role provides great variety as you will have the opportunity to work across all three of our overnight services providing one to one support for clients across North Somerset.
Our three overnight services are:
- Overnight Rapid Sitting Service. Within this role you will provide a waking sitting service at required locations across North Somerset and will occasionally be required to work alongside the North Somerset Community Partnership Nursing Team to undertake care duties.
- Overnight End of Life Sitting Service. Within this role you will be attending clients at the end stages of their lives to provide an overnight sitting service.
- Overnight Community Responder Service. Within this role you will be attending clients across North Somerset and following their individual care plans to provide personal care and support. You will also be required to respond to emergency calls raised from community and telecare alarm systems on an impromptu basis.
Alongside competitive rates of pay from £79.92 per shift up to £96.50 per shift we also offer a wide range of benefits including:
– Full induction and fantastic training opportunities including QCF’s and health related training
– Flexible working
– Employee reward & bonus schemes
– Employee benefit scheme – including discounts and vouchers from 1000’s of retailers
– Pension Scheme
– Varied, local and diverse workload
– Full uniform and a variety of equipment
To apply for this position or if you would like further information please get in touch with Sam on 01275 874861 or email@example.com
For more information and details on how to apply please see job description and complete application form below.