Response24 is a 24 hour response service for individuals who have an existing monitored alarm and/or Telecare system. The service operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year to offer round the clock reassurance for individuals and their family.
We provide trained Care Assistants who are able to respond following an alarm being raised by any monitored alarm, pendant, Telecare equipment or telephone call.
The service is particularly useful for individuals who may at times require emergency assistance with personal care, continence and/or catheter care, or other immediate care and support needs, including falls.
The service can offer peace of mind to you and your family if your nominated local contacts are not available, or if you have no nominated local contacts, Response24 can become your first responder.
- To support other services to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
- To reduce the number of calls made to the emergency services for non-emergency situations
- To provide a support service to trained health professionals such as Rapid Response and District Nurses
- To provide a service which can enhance and enable people to live at home safely for longer
- To offer support and respite to family members and carers
- By becoming the nominated responders, people with no local contacts are able to access monitored alarm and Telecare equipment systems
- Response24 can respond when your contacts are unavailable, for example if they are at work.
- Response24 can provide emergency short term services whilst other alternative services are arranged to ensure your safety and wellbeing, for example should your carer become ill or unable to care for you.
- Response24 can act as a substitute for your usual contacts for a short period of time, for example if your carer or family member/s wish to go on holiday and they would normally respond in an emergency.
- Response24 can work alongside any existing services you may receive to provide you with a complete and more cost effective 24 hour support package.