PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WITH CONTINUOUS JOB SECURITY
Help us continue to support our NHS and local community by supporting people to stay safe at home.
You don’t need experience to make a difference in people’s lives, what you do need is to enjoy being part of a team, thinking outside of the box and getting a buzz out of going above and beyond to help customers. If that sounds like you, we’ll make sure you’re provided with everything you need to do a great job.
We’re a local, family run business and our team is just as important to us as our customers. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
Earn up to £11 an hour
All members of our team also receive:
- Contracted Hours with a fixed shift pattern
- Immediate Start Available
- £250 Joining Bonus
- Fully Paid Call Times – Not Minute By Minute
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage
- Paid Mileage Back Home
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
- Blue Light Key Worker Discount Card
- Refer a Friend Scheme – £250 for each friend you refer
- 28 Days Annual Leave + 5 Extra Based on Length of Service
- Free Qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Fully Paid Induction and Training
- Free Smart Phone and Uniform
- Workplace Pension
Click below to apply in just 5 minutes:
OR get in touch via one of the below options:
Telephone: 01275 874861
Access Your Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share that commitment. Any appointment is subject to pre-appointment checks including but not limited to an enhanced DBS check and references.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit @SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.