Opportunities with NO evening and NO weekends!
£9.75 an hour with Immediate start available
We are searching for a number of Domestic Support Assistants to provide clients living in their own homes services such as cleaning, laundry, shopping, sitting services and general non-care related tasks.
We have full and part time positions available between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and there is NO compulsory requirement to work weekends. Positions are available in the Weston Super Mare area, Clevedon, Nailsea, Portishead, Yatton, Long Ashton and surrounding villages. We also have positions available in South Bristol.
Join us now and receive:
- Joining bonus of up to £1,000
- Contracted hours with a fixed rota
- Immediate start available
- Competitive pay of £9.75 per hour
- Double pay on Bank Holidays of £19.50 per hour
- Fully paid call times – Not minute by minute
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Paid mileage back home
- Blue light key worker discount card
- 18 to 22 year-olds earn the same hourly rates as other staff
- 28 days annual leave + 5 extra based on length of service
- Free qualifications
- Fully paid induction and training
- Free smart phone and uniform
- Workplace pension
Click to apply: www.cognitoforms.com/AccessYourCareLtd/applicationform
As a family run company originating from right here in North Somerset, this year we are celebrating our 10-year anniversary.
We have supported over 20,000 individuals over the last 10 years, and we still retain our ethos of delivering innovative, flexible, and personalised care and support services in a family like way.
With the advantages of market leading pay, job security, opportunities to progress and working hours to suit everyone, now is the best time to join our growing family.
Access Your Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share that commitment. Any appointment is subject to pre-appointment checks including but not limited to an enhanced DBS check and references.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit @SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.