If you employ your own personal assistant/s you may have to account for tax, national insurance and any other legal or financial requirements which come with being an employer. You will be required to give your employee a record of the payments you make to them and the deductions from those payments, on top of this you will also need to satisfy the requirements from the source of your funding, be it a local authority or other government organisation.
We offer a comprehensive and sensibly priced payroll solution designed around your needs and outcomes, the service is convenient, reliable and efficient. Our experienced staff and professional partners will answer any queries promptly and in a way that is easy to understand.
Outside of just a payroll service we also provide DBS and advanced ID checks, pension enrolment & monitoring, contracts of employment, & ongoing support for employers and staff alike and although we don’t provide insurance, our partners can, we really are a one stop shop for any and all your needs.
We can provide support with any of the following:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC
- A payroll run on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly basis
- Calculate gross pay in accordance with your instructions
- Prepare your employees monthly pay slips
- Calculate and process statutory payments such as Sick pay and Maternity pay
- Complete your monthly Real Time Information Returns (RTI) each month
- Set up new starters
- Advise you what to pay HMRC, and when to pay it
- Provide reports for bookkeeping
- Produce statutory forms such as P45s, P60s
- Submit in-year and End of Year data to HMRC
- Submit quarterly and End of Year data to your funding organisation
- Liaise with HMRCand/or your funding organisation
- Maintain records for a minimum of 6 years
- Provide one to one advice on all aspects of your payroll
- Assist with auto-enrollment in line with the pensions regulation, including enrolling on a pensions scheme and making deductions from pay